Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lu Powell
Forum: Catfish Fishing December 7th, 2007, 12:29 AM Posted to alt.fishing.catfish,rec.fishing,rec.boats.paddle
Replies: 6
Posted By Lu Powell
You've got to be kidding, leaping carp?

The makings of a new extreme sport. See the video at:

http://loserswithsocks.com/2007/05/24/bowfishing-you-gotta-to-see-this/

"Rodney Long" wrote in message...
Forum: Fishing Photos September 29th, 2007, 04:00 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By Lu Powell
ID these fish

Looks like tilapia. See more info he

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/07/AR2007080700470.html

"Musashi" wrote in message...
Forum: Fishing Photos July 22nd, 2007, 08:35 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By Lu Powell
Fishing river meuse belgium

In Jacksonville, Florida, we call it "bait".

"PM(ZTB)" wrote in message
This fisch name 'Rotengle'...white fisch

--
Zone Truck Belgium
Forum: Fishing Photos June 3rd, 2007, 11:55 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing

You are right. Our little five+ acre retention pond has some bass
exceeding ten pounds. The same is true for a lot of them in the state.

" Bill & Sue" wrote in message...
Forum: Fishing Photos June 3rd, 2007, 08:57 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Lu Powell
Teach a boy to fish...

"George" wrote in message
Hooked for life?
George in Las Vegas

I certainly hope so.
Forum: Fishing Photos June 3rd, 2007, 04:06 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Lu Powell
Teach a boy to fish...

My grandson and his first big bass, caught in the retaining pond behind
my home in Jacksonville, FL., 6-3-07.
Forum: Fishing Photos May 1st, 2007, 09:30 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 11
Posted By Lu Powell
Please Id this nasty loooking creature...

Bob,

Already identified as someone's mother-in-law, though it could be both.

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message
Forum: Fishing Photos April 28th, 2007, 12:05 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 11
Posted By Lu Powell
Please Id this nasty loooking creature...

I believe you are right. The mother-in-law answer was pretty close
anyway...

"Bob Weinberger" wrote in message

"Lu Powell"...
Forum: Fishing Photos April 27th, 2007, 09:34 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 11
Posted By Lu Powell
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9