Showing results 1 to 25 of 89
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mr. Opus McDopus
Forum: Fly Fishing November 17th, 2006, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
Renzetti , Temple Fork, Gheenoe

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Fly Fishing and Rod Building Fair in Titusville, Florida
December 2,...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying October 16th, 2006, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 0
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
Thanks Mr. Harrison

I was trying to post a thank you to you when my 'puter locked up. So this is short and sweet.

Stop tryin' to hit on my 72 y.o. mommy!

Love,
Op
Forum: Fly Fishing October 16th, 2006, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
Ping! All computer geeks!

My 'puter keeps locking up? I get these aqua green vertical lines on the
screen and then the **** hits the fan!

Any ideas? HELP!

Op
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying October 16th, 2006, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 6
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
DDSFS -- Opie's Trout Seducer Pattern--

"pittendrigh" wrote in message
............sock it to me.
I'll make an opus page

Sandy, did ya get my...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 15th, 2006, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
DDSFS -- Opie's Trout Seducer Pattern--

"JR" wrote in message ...
Mr. Opus McDopus wrote:

This fly has worked like a charm on at least three outings this summer,
and it has not...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying October 15th, 2006, 06:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 6
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
DDSFS -- Opie's Trout Seducer Pattern--

"pittendrigh" wrote in message

Mr. Opus McDopus wrote:
seducer recipe........

hey, we need a...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 15th, 2006, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
IM6 deterioration over time?

"Steve" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 06:20:30 -0400, "Mr. Opus McDopus"
wrote:

If so, it is...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying October 15th, 2006, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 6
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
DDSFS -- Opie's Trout Seducer Pattern--

This fly has worked like a charm on at least three outings this summer, and
it has not failed to attract a trout yet either!

The basic pattern goes like this:

Hook -- size 16 thru 64 :~^ ) light...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 15th, 2006, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
DDSFS -- Opie's Trout Seducer Pattern--

This fly has worked like a charm on at least three outings this summer, and
it has not failed to attract a trout yet either!

The basic pattern goes like this:

Hook -- size 16 thru 64 :~^ ) light...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 15th, 2006, 11:20 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
IM6 deterioration over time?

"Steve" wrote in message

I was putting away a rod built around 12 years ago and noticed that
the tip section has a curve...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 12th, 2006, 10:17 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
test

****in' charter.net!
Forum: Fly Fishing October 10th, 2006, 09:58 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 74
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
Recommendations for 6wt fly rod under $200

"Cyli" wrote in message
On 9 Oct 2006 15:20:25 GMT, (Jonathan Cook) wrote:

I suppose not...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 10th, 2006, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 74
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
Recommendations for 6wt fly rod under $200

"rw" wrote in message

Since 2000 the country has been going to hell with the Republican monopoly
on...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 10th, 2006, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 10
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
DDSFS

"Bob Weinberger" wrote in message
Op,
It really is a walk in the park.
I had a laminectomy of C5, C6 almost 20 yrs ago.
The...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 9th, 2006, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 74
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
OT: Political Hijacking--was-- Recommendations for 6wt fly rod under $200

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message

no, but give me someone with SOME principles, if at
all possible..........
Forum: Fly Fishing October 9th, 2006, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 0
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
DDSFS

Timmy,
My flies will be in the mail tomorrow. That is, If the mail is runnin'.

Op
Forum: Fly Fishing October 9th, 2006, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 74
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
OT: Political Hijacking--was-- Recommendations for 6wt fly rod under $200

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message

"JR" wrote in message

I can understand the horror the right has of an HRC...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 8th, 2006, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 74
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
OT: Political Hijacking--was-- Recommendations for 6wt fly rod under $200

"JR" wrote in message ...
Mr. Opus McDopus wrote:
"JR" wrote
Mark, you been following the Unity08 business?

Forum: Fly Fishing October 8th, 2006, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 74
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
OT: Political Hijacking--was-- Recommendations for 6wt fly rod under $200

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
JR wrote:

http://www.unity08.com/about

Clearly a Hillary...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 8th, 2006, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 74
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
OT: Political Hijacking--was-- Recommendations for 6wt fly rod under $200

"JR" wrote in message ...
Mr. Opus McDopus wrote:

We as an electorate have lost faith in our political system many time
over its history,...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 8th, 2006, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 74
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
Recommendations for 6wt fly rod under $200

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message

Perot's candidacy was a cult of personality

And George Washington's...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 8th, 2006, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 74
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
Recommendations for 6wt fly rod under $200

"rw" wrote in message
Steve wrote:

It will change when a real candidate with a compelling message...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 8th, 2006, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 74
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
Recommendations for 6wt fly rod under $200

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message

As Kenny Poo never reads what I write anymore, my reply is not addressed to...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 8th, 2006, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 74
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
OT: Political Hijacking--was-- Recommendations for 6wt fly rod under $200

"riverman" wrote in message ...

In any case, thats a horrible point of view, as it ensures the status quo.

Sadly, the "horrible point of view," from my...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 8th, 2006, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 74
Posted By Mr. Opus McDopus
Recommendations for 6wt fly rod under $200

"jeffc" wrote in message

Huh? Doesn't sound like you read my post. In any case, granted I was
thinking in my lifetime. And...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 89