Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ed Chait
Forum: Fishing Photos February 18th, 2008, 03:47 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 9
Posted By Ed Chait
OT...wrong gas can

"asadi" wrote in message

"Ed Chait" wrote in message
Forum: Fishing Photos February 16th, 2008, 07:33 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 9
Posted By Ed Chait
OT...wrong gas can

"asadi" wrote in message

"Ed Chait" wrote in message
Forum: Fishing Photos February 14th, 2008, 10:51 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 9
Posted By Ed Chait
OT...wrong gas can

"asadi" wrote in message
...so it's a little smoky! 50's Gravely and it's still chugging away

I guess you...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 5th, 2007, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Ed Chait
Can You Pinpoint the Exact Spot...

Echo Park in downtown Los Angeles.

I was about 11 years old and fishing for crappie with a little gold spoon.

I had finished a retrieve and was pulling the spoon out of the water when a
bass...
Forum: Bass Fishing November 12th, 2007, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 12
Posted By Ed Chait
Electronic Gambling

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message

Oh, well. I got my first ever negative feedback on my EBAY ranking.
If...
Forum: General Discussion August 3rd, 2007, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Ed Chait
Penn 309 line guide?

I've noted that when I'm letting out line on my Penn 309 levelwind reel in
freespool mode, the line guide doesn't move back and forth but rather stays
in one place.

It moves and guides the line...
Forum: General Discussion August 2nd, 2007, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 5
Posted By Ed Chait
Bail closes during cast?

"Dan" wrote in message
Jay Chan wrote:
On May 6, 8:10 pm, edfardos wrote:
I recently got back...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing July 25th, 2007, 05:44 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 7
Posted By Ed Chait
Nothing stings like a hook in the hand.

I got a hook in the hand story, except it wasn't my hand, it was my arm.

I was about 21 and went fishing with a couple of buddies to the Colorado
River. We had just arrived and I was rigging my...
Forum: General Discussion May 28th, 2007, 09:33 AM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Ed Chait
Mitchell spinner lure?

I've been going through some old tackle that I was fortunate enough to
inherit from a friend's grandfather who knows I am an avid fisherman.

Among the stuff I found a couple of small spinners with...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9