Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Derek
Forum: Fly Fishing April 23rd, 2008, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By Derek
OT - Something more interesting than politics.

"BJ Conner" wrote in message
http://www.beertown.org/events/wbc/winners_list/winners_2008.html
Forum: Fly Fishing April 10th, 2008, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 22
Posted By Derek
$209.16

wrote in message
On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 18:02:30 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
Forum: Fly Fishing April 6th, 2008, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 22
Posted By Derek
$209.16

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Damn, it's that time of year when I have to renew all my
fishing licenses. I...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 3rd, 2008, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By Derek
OT Peacock tails

"JT" wrote in message

"Larry L" wrote in message
Forum: Fly Fishing April 2nd, 2008, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 45
Posted By Derek
OT Vista

On 2008-04-02, Larry L wrote:

Is Vista as bad, buggy, and...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 24th, 2008, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 21
Posted By Derek
Trout Poachers -- Caught on Film

"Daniel-San" wrote in message
http://www.miguellasa.com/photos/sspopup.mg?AlbumID=1001578

(I doubt the...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing December 17th, 2007, 04:43 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 13
Posted By Derek
deep sea fishin

Ooh the football er were somebodies cup hopes Be -devilled this week end
then? did they lose a bit to a Manc side? eh eh ooh suits you sir! I bet the
poolies are deafeningly quiet, signing a book...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing December 16th, 2007, 07:34 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 13
Posted By Derek
deep sea fishin

Thanks for your concern Cliff I am a member at WSF and I do fish Talacre a
couple of times a year tho' as you say not at night and car parking issues
its far enough from the dunes without adding...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing December 16th, 2007, 12:27 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 13
Posted By Derek
deep sea fishin

Thanks Cliff I have added Jensen to my links . I was thinking beach fishing
if we do go during the xmas period so probably Talacre I'm not a huge fan of
W Kirby
Derek
"Cliff"...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing December 15th, 2007, 04:35 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 13
Posted By Derek
deep sea fishin

thanks Cliff : at the mouth of the Dee ,Talacre side ? I was thinking of a
trip we usually go out from Rhos ( Pathfinder) but if the cod are a bit late
I think after Xmas might be favourite, still...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing December 10th, 2007, 07:14 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 13
Posted By Derek
deep sea fishin

"Cliff" wrote in message
A bit far for the Rhyl boats to reach.;-)

--
Cliff.

Sea Anglers have "BIGGER"...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing November 13th, 2007, 11:24 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 7
Posted By Derek
Anyone used this bait?

"Matt" wrote in message
Have to agree with some of the comments so far I bought 3 varieties, but
its like trying to put a...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing May 7th, 2007, 11:24 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 5
Posted By Derek
Sea Fishing Help

"Steve Homer" wrote in message
Hi guys,

Thanks for the quick reply's
and yes i am in Ireland right up the top in...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing May 5th, 2007, 12:52 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 2
Posted By Derek
Line question

"Glenn Clark" wrote in message
Hi All

I am new to fishing and was wondering how you decide what type of...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing April 27th, 2007, 11:24 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 3
Posted By Derek
recommended braid line

"Fantom" wrote in message
Hi, im after a strong, high quality braid line suitable for boat, 15 - 20
lb.

Any...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing April 15th, 2007, 01:37 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 9
Posted By Derek
Proposed sea angling licence!

wrote in message
Sign petition against it he
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/anglers/

another bloody...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing March 7th, 2007, 11:55 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 7
Posted By Derek
Sea fishing records

"Alec Powell" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Ken Ward, gave forth these words of wisdom:
Current record 507lb Dunnet...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing February 10th, 2007, 12:49 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 8
Posted By Derek
WD40

wrote in message

Derek wrote:

Beats me I have never fancied the idea, me I get a bit of...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing February 10th, 2007, 12:45 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 1
Posted By Derek
boat trip anyone

I keep thinking I should be out in Liverpool bay giving the cod a
chance.Luckily considering the weather of the last few weeks we haven't
booked a trip so far anyone been brave yet?
Derek
Forum: UK Sea Fishing January 20th, 2007, 11:56 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 8
Posted By Derek
WD40

"Christopher Wildman" wrote in message
I spent a lot of time and effort keeping all detergent and mineral oil...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing December 4th, 2006, 09:27 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 7
Posted By Derek
Rod Problem Advice needed

"Fantom" wrote in message

"Cliff" wrote in message
Forum: UK Sea Fishing October 7th, 2006, 03:33 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 1
Posted By Derek
SMARCAST Fish finder º¤ø,¸¸... ((((º º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Corvette" wrote in message
Looking for the cheapest price in diving and fishing equipament? Look no
more...
Find out the...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing September 14th, 2006, 08:53 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 7
Posted By Derek
IS Usenet finished

"PaulM" wrote in message
I only ask bcos Sea fishing is one of the most popular sports in the UK and
im...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing September 3rd, 2006, 06:25 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 4
Posted By Derek
Bass Fishing From The Shore, Bait Dead or Alive

"lamondi" wrote in message

Derek Moody Wrote:
In article , lamondi
Forum: UK Sea Fishing July 11th, 2006, 11:02 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 2
Posted By Derek
mullet at night?

"PAUL YOUNG" wrote in message
Can anybody tell me if it is possible to catch mullet into darkness, if so
what would be...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25