Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Forum: Fly Fishing March 17th, 2009, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Campfire talk

On Mar 17, 9:29*am, "Mark H. Bowen" wrote:
Actually, Dave S., I find Myron's nose hairs are quite preferable ROFFian
conversation to the garbage that generally pervades...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 16th, 2009, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Campfire talk

On Mar 16, 1:27*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:21:38 -0700 (PDT), DaveS
wrote:

On Mar 16, 7:54*am, riverman...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 16th, 2009, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
Campfire talk

On Mar 16, 1:21*pm, DaveS wrote:
On Mar 16, 7:54*am, riverman wrote:

I know we liken chatter on roff to 'campfire talk', where anything and
Forum: Fly Fishing March 10th, 2009, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
First Fly....

On Feb 11, 11:20*am, riverman wrote:
Anyone remember the first self-tied fly that they ever caught a fish
on?

Mine was a #16 Adams in a stocked pond in South Africa....
Forum: Fly Fishing February 9th, 2009, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Any good fishing spots in WA state?

On Feb 8, 8:05*pm, FenderAxe wrote:
Hi there --

I'm pretty new to fly fishing (2-3 years) and have only fished in western
Washington rivers like the Snohomish, Skykomish,...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 26th, 2009, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Fishing Crawfish Imitations For SmallMouth's ?

On Jan 25, 10:44*am, "Robert11" wrote:
Hello,

Have a few months to go yet, but fun looking forward to it.
Live in Eastern Mass. *Like to fish the Quabbin Reservoir and...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 12th, 2009, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
OT question:Military wannabes/disrespect?

On Jan 12, 9:32*am, rb608 wrote:
On Jan 12, 9:35*am, wrote:

It has nothing to do with YOU "earning" any "right" (at least in the way
Forum: Fly Fishing January 2nd, 2009, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
OT How Barack Obama Won

On Jan 2, 7:48*am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Dave LaCourse wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Forum: Fly Fishing December 31st, 2008, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
OT, Query, re "redd up"

On Dec 31, 7:48*am, Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
"While you don't mention exactly where you grew up, if your
grandmother routinely told you to "redd up" your room, there's a
Forum: Fly Fishing December 30th, 2008, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Cabela's

On Dec 30, 8:07*am, rb608 wrote:
On Dec 30, 7:47*am, Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:

That being said, I prefer Cabelas even though the guy at Bass
Forum: Fly Fishing December 23rd, 2008, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Since were on civics and such.

One of the better things I had sent to me this week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0rQzUVQjd8
Forum: Fly Fishing December 11th, 2008, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 70
911
Posted By [email protected]
911

On Dec 11, 3:00*am, riverman wrote:
On Dec 11, 3:15*pm, "asadi" wrote:

....Okay, we are never going to really know what happened to...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12