Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: vernon
Forum: General Discussion December 27th, 2009, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By vernon
Anyone fishing?

Lots of snow on the ground in Iowa and lakes almost ready for ice
fishing. I keep my sanity by planning my fishing trips for the spring
and woeking on my website. http://www.crazyfisherman.com
Forum: Bass Fishing June 11th, 2008, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By vernon
Clear water fishing

I have had good luck with a natural colored plastic worm. I prefer the
Kelly's Bass Worms pre-rigged and scented. They look very natural and
have a hook at the top, in the middle, and at the end....
Forum: Bass Fishing June 6th, 2008, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By vernon
Excellent new fishing lure

I want to introduce the group to an excellent bass fishing lure called
the Steelshad. I became familiar with it last year and I can say
without a doubt it is the most versatile a effective lure I've...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3