Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.98 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RATMAN
Forum: Bass Fishing January 26th, 2008, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By RATMAN
Anyone fish Reelfoot in Tennessee ?

I think the wife & I are going for a week in April. Satellite pics
seem to show a lot of vegatation in the middle & northern sections of
the lake, but I'm not sure. There's a lot of places to rent...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 19th, 2008, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By RATMAN
best fighter

On Jan 15, 5:09*am, (Milo Milo) wrote:
whats the best fresh water fighting fish excluding the musky family my
opinion is a small mouth bass caught in a river

I've caught a ton...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 25th, 2007, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By RATMAN
Merry Christmas Guys!

On Dec 24, 9:56*am, "Charles Summers" wrote:
I know my time here has been sparse lately... but,

Merry Christmas Y'all!

May all you guys have a safe & healthy new year with...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 16th, 2007, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By RATMAN
Tube Baits

On Dec 9, 12:15 pm, (BIG FISH 2006) wrote:
where do you fish in MIchigan? I'm in lower s/w Michigan.

I fish in the lower s/e & a lot of lakes up near Rose City.
Forum: Bass Fishing December 9th, 2007, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By RATMAN
Tube Baits

On Dec 9, 8:52 am, (BIG FISH 2006) wrote:
I fish alot of clear water here in the north, when I fish tubes I never
fish anything heavier than 3/16 oz. I so a pro demonstrate...
Forum: Bass Fishing October 21st, 2007, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By RATMAN
Fishing withdrawals

Hi guys, I'm finally going to get to fish a little next weekend. It's
been 7 weeks since I felt a tight line. Why? The wife was diagnosed
with ovarian cancer on Labor Day weekend & went through a...
Forum: Bass Fishing October 6th, 2007, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By RATMAN
line recommendation

On Oct 2, 7:10 pm, Chris Rennert wrote:
Try P-Line FluoroClear. I still don't like spooling completely with a
pure fluorocarbon because it is stiff. Seaguar Invisix was...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 22nd, 2007, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By RATMAN
Fall Bassin

On Sep 22, 11:58 am, (BIG FISH 2006) wrote:
Every year I fish a fall bass tournament here in Michigan, and I
struggle to catch fish. All summer I catch fish on tubes, cranks...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 1st, 2007, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By RATMAN
El Salto, MX

On Jul 23, 8:46 pm, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" go-
wrote:
"RATMAN" wrote in message

Forum: Bass Fishing July 24th, 2007, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By RATMAN
El Salto, MX

On Jul 21, 12:56 am, "Bill Kiene" wrote:
Have you been there?

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA, USA

Web site:www.kiene.com
Forum: Bass Fishing July 4th, 2007, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By RATMAN
Great trip

Just got back from our annual trip to Canada. For us , it was where
"ratfishing" was born. We caught 17 largies over 4 lbs & 6 fish over 5
lbs in the "slop" Yes, all from the same lake. Two of us...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 28th, 2007, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By RATMAN
Welcome Me Back

On May 28, 2:07 pm, "Cold Call" wrote:
Hey Guys

It has been a while. My ISP went through some changes a couple of years back
and I just got out of the newsgroup...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 10th, 2007, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By RATMAN
wave worm

On May 9, 8:36 am, "Lee" wrote:
anybody try the wave worms? they look cool, and tiki man said they catch
fish. I have some but havent tried em yet.. I usually stick...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 9th, 2007, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 26
Posted By RATMAN
What's your favorite worm color?

On Apr 21, 7:42 pm, "Dave Vito" wrote:
I know this has been addressed hundreds of times in this newsgroup, but with
Bass season right around the corner, I have to ask:

Forum: Bass Fishing April 26th, 2007, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 26
Posted By RATMAN
What's your favorite worm color?

On Apr 21, 7:42 pm, "Dave Vito" wrote:
I know this has been addressed hundreds of times in this newsgroup, but with
Bass season right around the corner, I have to ask:

Forum: Bass Fishing February 10th, 2007, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By RATMAN
Tackle boxes

On Feb 10, 2:29 pm, "JAMES LUNING" wrote:
Hello,

I'm looking for opinions on tackle boxes. Just broke my old box of 20 years.
I know soft boxes are all the rage and...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 14th, 2007, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 12
Posted By RATMAN
illegally won thousands of dollars at several fishing tournaments

But at least for now they can't even fish legally for fun. Now that
hurts!!

On Jan 13, 11:07 am, "Ronnie" wrote:
Forum: Bass Fishing January 14th, 2007, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By RATMAN
Hey Ronnie

The wife & I are looking at a piece of property to retire on in Rabun
County Ga. Any good bass lakes in that neck of the woods?
Forum: Bass Fishing January 14th, 2007, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By RATMAN
OT - Well, the other shoe has been dropped!

Hope you'll feel better soon & be able to fish & hunt as much as you
would like

On Jan 13, 2:33 pm, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:
As many of you know, last August I...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 10th, 2007, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By RATMAN
New Guy Here

Welcome aboard Jim, Ive heard the same things about the big O

On Jan 10, 9:43 am, LJM wrote:
I just found this NG and wanted to say hello to everyone. I used to
live in...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 7th, 2007, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Posted By RATMAN
A Keeper!!!!

Congrats Steve, My oldest 2 grandkids love fishing off the dock . This
year I'm going to try to wean them into deeper water.

On Jan 6, 7:33 pm, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 6th, 2007, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By RATMAN
Warm weather here in the North.

On Jan 5, 10:39 pm, (BIG FISH 2006) wrote:
Is the catch and release season in affect in Michigan this year? ...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 30th, 2006, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 5
Posted By RATMAN
Florocarbon Preference

I go along with Steve & recommend the Stradic

On Dec 29, 4:18 pm, "Joshuall" wrote:
This may be an old topic, but I thought reading on here somewhere that a
polomar knot...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 24th, 2006, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By RATMAN
MERRY CHRISTMAS

I would also like to send everyone best wishes for the new year, & may
everyone catch one more fish than last year.

On Dec 21, 10:47 am, "Joshuall" wrote:
Just wanted to...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 12th, 2006, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By RATMAN
Back from El Salto

Well not a great trip but a fun one. To start off, our plane didn't
even get off the ground Monday morning. "Computer failure" was blamed.
( at least we weren't in the air ! ) So we got to Houston 6...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32