Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Donny Nelms
Forum: Fishing Photos July 13th, 2007, 08:48 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 12
Posted By Donny Nelms
Is this a Smallmouth bass?

if i'm not mistaken it look slike a Rock Bass or Red Eye as there sometimes
called around here. Am i right?

--

Donny Nelms

Union Electricians Do "IT" Without...
Forum: General Discussion March 15th, 2007, 02:25 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Donny Nelms
Tacker grizzley owners?

i've pretty much decided against a grizzly.. im either gonna go with the 18'
lowe roughneck or a G3 18' both with built in fuel tanks.Both are more
expensive than the Grizzley but are laid out...
Forum: Fishing Photos March 9th, 2007, 06:48 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 6
Posted By Donny Nelms
Huge Northern!

that would be some good eatin'!

--

Donny Nelms

Union Electricians Do "IT" Without Shorts!
"fganje" wrote in message
Forum: General Discussion March 3rd, 2007, 07:14 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Donny Nelms
Tacker grizzley owners?

LOL

--

"Joel" wrote in message
Forum: Fishing Photos March 3rd, 2007, 07:12 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 5
Posted By Donny Nelms
Tacker Grizzley Owners???

yeah i'll probally head to Bass Pro next week and get more closer look.
Thats one feature i been turned off by seeming .Guess i need to measure the
hatch and talk with someone there that might know...
Forum: Fishing Photos March 3rd, 2007, 01:56 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 5
Posted By Donny Nelms
Tacker Grizzley Owners???

been looking at a 18' tracker Grizzley with a center console and using a
motor i already have. My only concern is it looks to have a small area for a
fuel tank and batteries. I'd like room enough...
Forum: General Discussion March 3rd, 2007, 01:56 AM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Donny Nelms
Tacker grizzley owners?

been looking at a 18' tracker Grizzley with a center console and using a
motor i already have. My only concern is it looks to have a small area for a
fuel tank and batteries. I'd like room enough...
Forum: General Discussion March 3rd, 2007, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Donny Nelms
Tracker Grizzley owners???