Showing results 1 to 25 of 107
Search took 0.50 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Doug
Forum: Bass Fishing July 21st, 2009, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Doug
Battery Recommendation

"Bite Me",

Thanks for the reply... I actually decided on the Die Hard Group 34 AGM.
The big daddy. After looking at the trolling motor prices and reviews, I
decided to stick with my Minn Kota...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 16th, 2008, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 14
Posted By Doug
Kentucky or Tennessee?

Steve,

My women is from S.E. Kentucky, born and raised and we visit often. From my
personal experience, most of Kentucky (with the exception being around
larger cities) is mostly poor and most...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 7th, 2008, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 16
Posted By Doug
Clear water fishing

MY 1st thought would be to night fish it. Use a Jitterbug on top or a Tiny
Torpedo, or pull a Plow Jockey thru very slowly with a rattle or attractant.
Daytime, use baits that resemble natural...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 9th, 2008, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Doug
Shimano vs Johnny Morris

Unless it's to late, spend about $30 more and get a G-Loomis, Croix are
nice, don't get me wrong, but, it's amazing the difference of feel and
sensitivity between the 2. I was a die hard Croix...
Forum: Fishing Photos April 21st, 2008, 06:22 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Doug
post #2

The bass much really stink in that pond! Nice fish though ;)

Doug

"RONNIE DAVIS" wrote in message
Fishing a...
Forum: Fishing Photos March 21st, 2008, 04:02 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Doug
ANOTHER PICTURE OF IT

Nice freakin fish!! Was that his biggest fish so far? That's awesome when
you see a kid get one like that, he'll re-live that moment, as well as be
"hooked" for the rest of his life.

Good...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 14th, 2008, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 19
Posted By Doug
Interesting Study of Bass movements

I've actually dove into this subject with other DNR's of various states, and
the conclusion seems to be the same in case studies. Some are inconclusive
while others show no doubt to the result. ...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 10th, 2008, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Posted By Doug
gas prices

Wow, I re-read my post, it barely sounds like English! Sorry for the
grammar guys. I meant to say, it's gone up .03 cents daily for the last
week and a half, except for on the second of March....
Forum: Bass Fishing March 10th, 2008, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Posted By Doug
gas prices

$3.27 and climbing here in Northern Indiana.... Everyday it's gone up 3
except for the 2nd, that's when the BIG jump cames, .20 cents...

Think it'll make it to $4.00 a Gal. like their...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 28th, 2008, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 19
Posted By Doug
Interesting Study of Bass movements

"Ronnie" wrote in message
"Tournament anglers generally assume released fish return to...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 28th, 2008, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 19
Posted By Doug
Interesting Study of Bass movements

Hey,

Getting cabin fever and doing some research on some local lakes by me, in
anticipation of spring fishing, if it ever gets here. Anyway, I found this
information very interesting. It...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 7th, 2008, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 1
Posted By Doug
Engines

I'd like to be there when they fired that puppy up! Now that would be
something to see, hear, smell, feel..... Amazing. Wonder if that's got the
4 bolt main? lol

Cool link,...
Forum: Fishing Photos January 28th, 2008, 05:24 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 5
Posted By Doug
my new friend....

hehe, Couldn't resist! That would be an experience over there though. I
have a friend that goes over every year and says he can live like a king for
under $500 bucks there for a month and a...
Forum: Fishing Photos January 28th, 2008, 02:47 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 5
Posted By Doug
my new friend....

Wow, that's cool, but, how did they train him to keep the glasses on and to
wear a T-shirt?? ;)

Doug

"asadi" wrote in message...
Forum: Fishing Photos January 25th, 2008, 02:21 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 9
Posted By Doug
Pere Marquette in Winter

That 1st picture, are you CRAZY?? brrrrrrrr Hardcore man!

Doug

"Daniel-San" wrote in message
Up...
Forum: Fishing Photos January 23rd, 2008, 02:27 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By Doug
my boys doubled up

Ugly Sticks all around!! Yes, good pics!

Doug

"RONNIE DAVIS" wrote in message
Will age 13 and Chad age 8 fishing...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 19th, 2008, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 26
Posted By Doug
Weather?

Because it's too freakin populated anywhere south of Lake Michigan, and when
the season is on, it's ON!

Tight lines Josh,

Doug

"Joshuall" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 19th, 2008, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By Doug
best fighter

Isn't a "Peacock Bass" a brackish or sal****er fish? It's a question, cause
I truly am unsure, but I thought it was more a salt water species.... I've
never fished for them, but I've seen them on...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 18th, 2008, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Doug
Dill Dance Complete Bass Fishing Course ... Anybody???

I heard the disc's are made of a lead based material, and they've been had
problems with consumers spontaneously combusting after playing them. I
personally think, it's BASS conspiring with Bill to...
Forum: Bass Fishing January 18th, 2008, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Doug
Great news for my rig

It's not the length that matters, it's how you use it. That's what she said
anyway.

Doug

I still wish I had a longer shank.

Jack in Tn.
Forum: Bass Fishing January 15th, 2008, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By Doug
best fighter

Pound for pound, Bluegill on light tackle, but the most sought after on
medium tackle, would be the smallmouth, caught about anywhere.
If you really want some fun, and want to catch something that...
Forum: Fishing Photos December 30th, 2007, 04:21 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 8
Posted By Doug
Would she have used that rod?

Oh Thank GOD!!! We were starting to get worried about you James! Please
don't fall off the face of the earth or something, the internet needs you!
Forum: Bass Fishing December 30th, 2007, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By Doug
Shipment Lost

Digit's = Fingers

You've never heard that term before? Kind of an old expression. Was just
adding to the pun.

Doug

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 29th, 2007, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By Doug
Shipment Lost

Makes it harder to cast....

Charles has always been one digit short! :}
Forum: Bass Fishing December 29th, 2007, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Doug
A depressing Christmas Gift

So how's the health Steve? You frozen over up there yet? Got your ice
fishing gear out? You get a Half-Track conversion kit for your FastCat
yet?

Oh, we've been froze over for a long...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 107