Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John Thomson
Forum: UK Game Fishing March 14th, 2007, 08:54 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 9
Posted By John Thomson
Does no one have

I don't know where you last fished czech nymph style, but I can assure you I
use nothing bigger than a 16 and usually as small as 20, I use fine pheasant
tails, and small black nymphs, and I cast at...
Forum: UK Game Fishing March 10th, 2007, 05:52 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 2
Posted By John Thomson
spinning rods

I have a Greys 9.1/2ft. travel spin, goes upto 45grms. I use that sometimes
for a bit of worm fishing for the odd trout, great rod, and it fits into a
suitcase
Tightlines,
John...
Forum: UK Game Fishing March 7th, 2007, 06:44 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 9
Posted By John Thomson
Does no one have

Basically, czech nymphing was a way of fishing upstream developed by "
that's right " the Czechs, they used this tactic because it virtually
guaranteed a catch, the method was to fish the river box...
Forum: UK Game Fishing March 2nd, 2007, 06:40 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 9
Posted By John Thomson
Does no one have

Hi everyone,
Does no one have anything to discuss in this group?, I'm sure we can come up
with something, how about.. What does the group think about Czech Nymphing,
as the trout season starts this...
Forum: UK Game Fishing February 24th, 2007, 03:21 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 0
Posted By John Thomson
Fly dressing needed

Hi to the group,
I'm just a new kid on the block could anyone give me a successful dressing
for an "orange blob" it seemed to be fishing very well the other day at my
local stillwater, the lake where...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5