Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: markkhenry
Forum: Fly Fishing May 18th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Replies: 22
Posted By markkhenry
A big additional for Solux, though, is that they...

A big additional for Solux, though, is that they are a bounded Rochester company, and the arch guy is alive on a activity with some of our undergrads. Seems to be a nice guy, a harder worker, and...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 18th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By markkhenry
That's all able-bodied and good, Larry, but for a...

That's all able-bodied and good, Larry, but for a fly boutique to endorse such behavior goes above the pale. That is one of the problems with our society today - no one takes responsibility, and if...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 18th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By markkhenry
You're atom on. I begin an earlier adaptation of...

You're atom on. I begin an earlier adaptation of that website, and the picture DID appearance a landlocked AS, and addition cation for the picture shown, referencing a 'big brownie'. Someone care to...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 18th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By markkhenry
Your chargeless abhorrence is not normal,...

Your chargeless abhorrence is not normal, Wolfgang. Your abhorrence of me, RW, Richard, et al is not normal. You go out of your way to affectation it. Like I said (without the typo), it have to blot...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 18th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By markkhenry
We usually break in one of the cabins at almond...

We usually break in one of the cabins at almond marina, harder by the shores of fontana lake, on the point area the little tennessee and the nantahala come together.to anatomy the arch agreeable for...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5