Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.37 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike Getz[_2_]
Forum: Bass Fishing May 6th, 2008, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 44
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
cedric benson - moron

Steve, Please don't feed the flamers!!!

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in message

"Jon Enslin" wrote in...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 6th, 2008, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
Terminator Spinnerbaits

Thanks for all of your help. I'll give them a call and take it from there.
Might have been a bad batch like was mentioned, I might go through 15-20 a
year so who knows...

Mike

"Mike Getz"...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 1st, 2008, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
Terminator Spinnerbaits

I fish a small 7 arce pond 98% of the time, I've always like Terminator
Spinnerbaits in the 1/8 oz. Tiny T model, I like it that a 3-4 pound fish
does not destroy it or that I need to retune...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 29th, 2008, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
Power Pro on a spinning outfit??

I saw a show on TV with Byron Velvick, he had a way to un twist line by
leaving on nothing more than the sinker and hook, casting it as far as you
could and winding it back in quickly, after 3-4...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 18th, 2008, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
Why so much lne?

Whhhaaaa? I imagined him like Paul Bunyon but with a fishing pole :)

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Naa... he never...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 17th, 2008, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
Special privileges?

I didn't bothering to learn no English either, I never planned on going to
England!

"QUAKEnSHAKE" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 17th, 2008, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 12
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
Why so much lne?

I heard he was 7 feet tall and 365 pounds, hair as red as the setting sun!

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Rookie... Al...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 8th, 2008, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
XPS Flurocarbon

I ended up getting real tired of the line this past weekend, I had some
Sufix Elite in my boat in 6#, I wound it on and have not had any issue so
far. Casts like a dream tossing a tiny terminator...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 4th, 2008, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
XPS Flurocarbon

I bought the BPS ProLite Finesse Baitcaster reel, I didn't think 6# would
work on it, I thought it was to small of a line. I'll give the Stren a
whirl.

Kevin Van Dam hucks the stuff, who can you...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 3rd, 2008, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 13
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
XPS Flurocarbon

I bought a new ultra light weight reel and spooled on some XPS #8
Fluorocarbon, which was brand new. I had the chance try it out last night,
here's what I noticed and don't know if I got good or...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 27th, 2008, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
gas prices

$4.089, OUCH! I filled up yesterday and it's $3.079 here in Warrenton, VA

"Calif Bill" wrote in message

"Mike Getz"...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 25th, 2008, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
BP Fishing Line

I'm glad to here this, I bought some Fluro in 8 pound for my new baitcaster,
a Pro Light Finesse. Thought I'd give my spinning rod and arm a break.

"Andrew Horvath" wrote in...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 18th, 2008, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
gas prices

My response was in general, I see lot's of BIG SUV's that don't pull a thing
and don't get dirty. I have a 4.0L Ranger, It's more than enough to tow my
17' 90/65 jet and has to work to tow the 21'...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 12th, 2008, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
gas prices

And the huge vehicles are still popular. sigh...

"Jim Laumann" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:55:29 -0700, "Bob...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 6th, 2008, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
Worst Fishing TV shows

The folks here must think I'm nuts, I just busted a gut laughing at that
one. Pretty bad show, The "cooking" parts were priceless...

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 3rd, 2008, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
Worst Fishing TV shows

The most recent spammer made me remember a fishing show with 2 girls
something like fishing with Courtny and Katie, the taller one would not even
touch the fish, funny stuff...

"Dan, danl"...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 26th, 2008, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
Worst Fishing TV shows

I guess I never though of that, they were a "what will he do next" type
show.

"Dan, danl" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Feb...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 26th, 2008, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
Worst Fishing show on TV

I guess not tourny fishing has let him tack on a few pounds. I ain't saying
nothing, but if he was to haul a$$ he'd need to make 2 trips :)

"Da Chief" wrote in...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 25th, 2008, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
can anyone give advice on sospenders

Stearns and Mustang also make them, I've seen the auto models for as low as
$110, save $50 and take the Mrs. to dinner.

"JAMES LUNING" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 25th, 2008, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
Worst Fishing TV shows

I remember that show, the one that sticks out in my mind was fishng while
wearing a tux at a pond in a mall. Funny does not equal good!

"Dan, danl" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 25th, 2008, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
Worst Fishing show on TV

Worse than Roland? I'd be willing to bet money he'd pimp orthopedic
underwear if giving the chance. He needs to get sponsored by SlimFast or
NutriSystem, I saw him on a show from a few years ago...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 22nd, 2008, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
Worst Fishing show on TV

Roland's show is pretty bad, endless promotion. Beat Charlie moore is also
a must miss fishing show, no value to an angler. Never heard of Dimestore
Fisherman, but none can compare to the...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 21st, 2008, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
Worst Fishing show on TV

I know I replied in another thread about Steve's Show, This in no way
includes his program. I'd like to hear what others think is the worst
fishing show on TV and why.

Fish TV, WORST fishing...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 19th, 2008, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
Shore Related

Great question Bob! I'm a bank beater as well. I rarely fish in more than
12 feet of water. I look forward to the guys answers.

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 18th, 2008, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By Mike Getz[_2_]
OT - OutdoorFrontiersTV is on the Web!

Would love to watch a decent show. I was flipping channels the past few
weekends and came across these 3 in a boat catching Crappie and giggling
like school girls with everyone. The next weekend...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37