Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Licker
Forum: General Discussion May 21st, 2010, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 3
Posted By Licker
Help with fishing line please.

What you want is something called braid line. Go to the store and look at
the boxes. They usually have a small piece sticking out the box for you to
see the diameter. 12 test braid line is not...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing March 22nd, 2010, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
Replies: 2
Posted By Licker
What's with the US "National Sal****er Angler Registry" ?

From what I read on the website it appears to be mostly geared to commercial
fisherman and they are phasing in recreational fisherman. The program
appears to have a legitimate reason to collect...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 14th, 2010, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By Licker
2010 Our Lady of the Lake CMN Bass Tournament

Well folks,

The tournament was another successful year. In fact this was a record
breaking year. We had a total of 181 boats register by the Thursday before
the tournament. We picked up two...
Forum: Bass Fishing November 22nd, 2009, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Licker
Bass tournament

"Bob La Londe" you mention local Wal-Mart. The one of the local Wal-Mart
actually is a sponsor to the tournament. They actual raise about $35,000.00
last year for CMN.

One issue we have is we...
Forum: Bass Fishing November 21st, 2009, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Licker
Bass tournament

I went to a committee meeting for the Our Lady of the Lake Children's
Miracle Network Bass Tournament. We averaged about 150 boats each year and
we are looking to increase this to 200 boats. We...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 10th, 2009, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By Licker
Blowing Fuses

"BIG FISH 2006" wrote in message
what color was the box?

black
Forum: Bass Fishing September 9th, 2009, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 11
Posted By Licker
Blowing Fuses

"BIG FISH 2006" wrote in message
I have a 1998 GMC Sierra pickup 4x4 350 Vortec, and I keep blowing a
fuse when I tow...
Forum: Fishing Photos August 24th, 2009, 01:19 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 37
Posted By Licker
The Misadventures of John and Opie on Upper Creek

Glad to see you can see the future. 2010 is not here yet
Forum: Fishing Photos April 24th, 2009, 03:02 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 9
Posted By Licker
hyde county bass

What you need to get through that stuff is one of these:
www.godevil.com or www.mudbuddy.com

Sarge
Forum: Fishing Photos September 18th, 2007, 11:52 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Replies: 13
Posted By Licker
more puppy drum

Jeff wrote: "we have a one fish per person per day slot limit...has to be
between 18-28 inches."

How unlucky are you. Here in Louisiana we get to keep 5 per day. Size
limit is 16 inches to 25...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10