Showing results 1 to 25 of 65
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sprattoo
Forum: Fly Fishing April 10th, 2008, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
Posted By Sprattoo
looking for pros to do product review

On Apr 8, 12:52*am, wrote:
On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 11:47:43 -0700 (PDT), Sprattoo

wrote:
Does anyone have a connection, or a place we could mail a...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 10th, 2008, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By Sprattoo
Teens fishing for support? smart kids.

Sometimes I think the human brain works in strange ways. When I was a
young lad, I fished a lot, but screwed up a lot, especially in school.
I was thinking on my drive in to work this AM that dang, I...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 7th, 2008, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
Posted By Sprattoo
looking for pros to do product review

Does anyone have a connection, or a place we could mail a couple of
our flies to someone in the know with a little recognition in
sal****er fishing circles?

I am looking for a pro sort of review for...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 24th, 2008, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By Sprattoo
Game Warden Where do You Find One

On Mar 24, 1:38 am, wrote:
On 23-Mar-2008, Dennis wrote:

I don't want to be harsh when speaking about spin fisherman, that is
Forum: Fly Fishing March 24th, 2008, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 9
Posted By Sprattoo
Am I perverted?

On Mar 22, 10:36 pm, Fishin Technician Fishin.Technician.
wrote:
I have been told by my better half that she does not think it is a
normal thing for a grown man to be...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 22nd, 2008, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 14
Posted By Sprattoo
Joan Wulff Video

On Mar 21, 7:48 am, Mike wrote:
http://www.midcurrent.com/video/clips/wulff_dynamics_intro.aspx

TL
MC

I guess she was *snicker* quite a "catch" for Lee.

ok ok...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying March 22nd, 2008, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 10
Posted By Sprattoo
SoLux

On Mar 21, 1:28 pm, Scott Seidman wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote in news:Q%
:

The best...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 22nd, 2008, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 6
Posted By Sprattoo
SoLux

On Mar 21, 1:28 pm, Scott Seidman wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote in news:Q%
:

The best...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 19th, 2008, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
Posted By Sprattoo
Went fishing today!

I finally couldn't stand it anymore. Winter has taken its toll, the
weather was up to 45, and I had just tied up a half dozen new #14
olive nymphs.

We got out to the river (year round fishing...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 19th, 2008, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 176
Posted By Sprattoo
Fly Tie-ers

On Mar 15, 10:12 pm, wrote:
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080313/SPORTS10/803...

--
Calling an Illegal Alien an "Undocumented Worker" is like calling a
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying December 5th, 2007, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying

On Nov 30, 9:56 am, spittendrigh wrote:
......I'll have to wait 'til i get home tonight to watch the *.wmv
video.
This browser doesn't have the right plugin.

Forum: Fly Fishing Tying December 5th, 2007, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 36
Posted By Sprattoo
New fly tying season: what to work on?

On Nov 28, 5:35 pm, spittendrigh wrote:
The fly tying season started for me today. I haven't tied
a fly since April. But I did visit the ladies sewing store...
Forum: General Discussion December 5th, 2007, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 5
Posted By Sprattoo
I'd appreciate advice

On Nov 17, 10:16 am, "Musashi" wrote:
"BudE" wrote in messagenews:V8n%i.11$K_3.4@trnddc03...
Haven't fished in over 20 years. I'm getting...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 5th, 2007, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Sprattoo
GOTO Baits

On Dec 4, 8:58 am, "Bob La Londe" wrote:
Is GOTO Baits still in business? Their website is still up, but I get no
response from them.

Forum: Bass Fishing December 5th, 2007, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 10
Posted By Sprattoo
Best Scent

On Dec 4, 8:22 pm, Rodney Long wrote:
Joshuall wrote:
We've used Bang in the Shad and Crawfish scents for several years. Are
wondering what the rest of the group...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 5th, 2007, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 24
Posted By Sprattoo
Free rice

On Dec 4, 8:14 pm, Edmond Dantes wrote:
"rb608" wrote in message

On Dec 4, 5:09 pm,...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 4th, 2007, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By Sprattoo
recommended outfitter for newbie/one timer in Idaho

On Dec 4, 1:48 pm, rb608 wrote:
On Dec 4, 1:04 pm, mu wrote:

Anyone out there have a recommendation for someone who has never fly
fished...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 4th, 2007, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By Sprattoo
Adams

On Nov 30, 8:22 am, George Cleveland
wrote:
On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 20:46:13 -0500, "Peter A. Collin"

wrote:
Wolfgang wrote:
Forum: Fly Fishing December 4th, 2007, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 38
Posted By Sprattoo
Why is that ...

On Dec 3, 1:03 am, "jeffc" wrote:
"rw" wrote in message

Last year I was a...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 4th, 2007, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 14
Posted By Sprattoo
Fly Fisher=Enviornmentalist......right?

On Dec 3, 2:04 pm, "Wolfgang" wrote:
O.k., we'd all like to bust up a big dam or shut down a mine or a power
plant or drop a dime on a major polluter or a big time...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 4th, 2007, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By Sprattoo
Sending out free flies

I promise I won't do this much, or at all again if anyone protests,
because I know plugging a personal business outside of a tag line is
just bad netiquette.

But I just wanted to let this group have...
Forum: Bass Fishing December 1st, 2007, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Posted By Sprattoo
Video, removing a hook from a hand

On Nov 24, 8:08 am, Rodney Long wrote:
Charles Summers wrote:
Why not post the direct link to YouTube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSK7j-9NDTM

I hate to admit...
Forum: Fly Fishing November 30th, 2007, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 39
Posted By Sprattoo
Scouts fly tying classes - Chosing the pattern

On Nov 29, 8:30 am, Mike wrote:
On 29 Nov, 14:21, "Wolfgang" wrote:

"Personally," "I" "think" "Wittgenstein" "had" "the" "right" "idea."

Forum: Fly Fishing November 30th, 2007, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By Sprattoo
Thank you THANK YOU (thank you) Thank You (thankyouthankyou...)

On Nov 30, 2:59 am, riverman wrote:
On Nov 30, 3:33 pm, riverman wrote:

On Nov 30, 12:41 pm, Sprattoo wrote:

Forum: Fly Fishing November 30th, 2007, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By Sprattoo
Fly Fishing Club Activities

On Nov 30, 9:28 am, "Tom Nakashima" wrote:
"Tim J." wrote in message

Q: What's...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 65