Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chad
Forum: Fly Fishing December 15th, 2011, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 13
Posted By Chad
One last gasp, actual fish pictures

On Dec 14, 7:47*pm, jeff wrote:
season's happiness to you and your'n, jon. *thanks for the oxygen. roff
is kinda like that lake, and we're the trout, i reckon.

Forum: Fly Fishing December 9th, 2011, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By Chad
Well, DUH!

On Dec 7, 8:38*am, "Tim J." wrote:
http://css.sbcma.com/timj/pics/bacon.jpg
--
TL,
Tim

Agreed.
However, a close (and I mean damn close) 2nd place is...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 3rd, 2011, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 30
Posted By Chad
What the hell has happened to this place?

On Dec 3, 10:01*am, "john b" wrote:
hey goat!

We never did get to together to fish the stillwater! *What say you swing by
my house tomorrow for some coffee and we...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 2nd, 2011, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By Chad
North Carolina

Well winter is here in good old Ohio. I am already planning my next
family vacation / fishing trip. The last couple of years we have been
heading up to Michigan to the Upper Manistee River. I must...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 2nd, 2011, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 30
Posted By Chad
What the hell has happened to this place?

So I have been a little busy. Life, well... it's a kick in the ass at
times. As for fishing and tying, not like I use to. But I still get
out from time to time. I have not been here on ROFF in years....
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5