Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chicago Paddling-Fishing
Forum: Fly Fishing January 1st, 2020, 07:37 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 0
group question

Alex Steel wrote:
Is this group still active?

Hardly. Happy New Year.

--
John Nelson
Forum: Bass Fishing March 30th, 2009, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com wrote:

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message SNIP

Not sure how nasty of weather you get into, but I have had pretty...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 12th, 2009, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Canoecopia

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Anyone else going to Canoecopia in Madison, WI this weekend ? I'll
be there on one day and on a nearby trout stream the other,...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 23rd, 2008, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 70
911
911

riverman wrote:
On Dec 18, 9:42?pm, Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:
riverman wrote:
On Dec 18, 4:20?am, Chicago Paddling-Fishing...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 18th, 2008, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 70
911
911

riverman wrote:
On Dec 18, 4:20?am, Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:
rb608 wrote:
On Dec 16, 12:09?pm, Chicago Paddling-Fishing...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 17th, 2008, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 70
911
911

rb608 wrote:
On Dec 16, 12:09?pm, Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:
When is the last time there was a fire in a highrise
that was allowed to burn for 7...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 16th, 2008, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 70
911
911

riverman wrote:
On Dec 14, 6:22?pm, Chicago Paddling-Fishing wrote:
riverman wrote:

snip

In any case, no one knows what...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 14th, 2008, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 70
911
911

riverman wrote:
snip
In any case, no one knows what caused the collapse, nor can they
account for the fuel supply or any other reason for it to have
happened. That alone...
Forum: General Discussion October 12th, 2008, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 2
Fishing and other Outdoor Info

family-outdoors wrote:
I hesitate to associate my site with a group that has posts like those
on here, but having said that and expressing enormous disapproval....

My son...
Forum: Bass Fishing June 3rd, 2008, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Geneva IL???

QUAKEnSHAKE wrote:
THANKS
I checked the sites suggested and planned on trying Peck Lake but my
plans were changed once the wife decided she wanted to tag along and...
Forum: Bass Fishing May 30th, 2008, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 6
Geneva IL???

QUAKEnSHAKE wrote:
Longshot here but Ill ask.

Any small local lakes/ponds in the area of Geneva IL? Oh within 5 miles
or so.

The St Croix rod Ive been wanting is in...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 30th, 2008, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 15
Are riveted jon boats okay?

Da Chief wrote:
snip

Could small children sit in it and fish, like about five years old?
You don't have to be super still like a canoe do you? Thanks.

If you...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 11th, 2007, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 12
Loss of a Lake

Kiyu wrote:
: On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 20:24:03 -0700, Frank Reid
: wrote:

: Talked to a fisherman on the bank. He gave me the answer. Zebra
: mussels. Lake...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 23rd, 2007, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 30
UH OH!

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
: Scott Seidman wrote:
: " wrote:
: far too dangerous an undertaking for me, what with all those pigs
: flying...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 22nd, 2007, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 30
UH OH!

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
: Conan The Librarian wrote:
: snip
: Chuck Vance (not a Peyton Manning fan, but even less of a fan of
: the whole Chi-town...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 21st, 2006, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Bass Pro Shop

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
: My niece is a freshman this fall at Missouri State and we
: went to Springfield to help her move in, schlepp her stuff,
: get her computer set...
Forum: General Discussion August 18th, 2006, 09:01 PM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 8
River buoy

Terry Bullard wrote:

: wrote:
: Thanks for all of the replies. I understand the concerns about
: liability. The issue is that there are several...
Forum: General Discussion August 15th, 2006, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.fishing
Replies: 8
River buoy

David H. Lipman wrote:
: From:

: | We live on the Gasconade River in Missouri. In front of our property,
: | the river is usually about 2'-3' deep....
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18