Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lindsay
Forum: Fishing in Australia June 30th, 2009, 10:52 AM Posted to aus.sport.fishing,melb.general
Replies: 0
Posted By lindsay
Damn! Those NIMBYs were right about dredging the bay!

cross posted to aus.sport.fishing

"werdan" wrote in message

"werdan"...
Forum: Fishing in Australia May 10th, 2009, 02:15 PM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 2
Posted By lindsay
gee it's quiet in here....

Bro caught a 80cm snapper off Perth yesterday morning...

80cm would get onto the front page of melbourne's paper!

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"It really doesn't matter if my wording wasn't...
Forum: Fishing in Australia January 9th, 2009, 11:43 PM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By lindsay
Fish to be called "sea-kittens"...

Just when you thought the world had got as stupid as it could get,

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24891359-421,00.html

Oh my God, the possibilities are endless... :)
Take a look at the pic....
Forum: Fishing in Australia August 5th, 2008, 01:22 PM Posted to aus.sport.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By lindsay
Bertram 28' for approx. $10,000?

"news.netspace.net.au" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm not quite sure if this is the correct forum for my proposal so...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4