Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lerryboshman
Forum: UK Sea Fishing April 9th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By lerryboshman
On the fuel tank, paraffin, fuel tank pressure...

On the fuel tank, paraffin, fuel tank pressure forced through the spray wand. Spray tube preheater pipe cutting around the cup in the flare of alcohol. Export of a warm paraffin wax spray fine spray...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 9th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By lerryboshman
Lightning does not strike the building, the...

Lightning does not strike the building, the eradication of everything. Last year, they put our cell tower from a few hundred meters. Since then, we already have tens of thousands of dollars, tens of...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 9th, 2011, 12:03 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By lerryboshman
Illumination color of a navigation light...

Illumination color of a navigation light aircraft, spacecraft or vessels used to represent the vehicle location and status of the roots. In general, their task is through the International Convention...
Forum: Bass Fishing April 9th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By lerryboshman
I have read your post that you appear here about...

I have read your post that you appear here about change a light bulb. According to me you have given such a nice information here in your post. It is very useful for me as well as others. Thanks a...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying April 8th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By lerryboshman
Functionally, the McKenzie is very good....

Functionally, the McKenzie is very good. Direction around the light bulb cover is difficult, this folder is open directional well, because it is flexible arm screws. Mine stopped at the point of...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5