Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brendan
Forum: Bass Fishing October 12th, 2006, 07:57 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Brendan
Hey Charkes, I didn't sell my boat

Bob La Londe wrote:
"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message
Only because you bought a Kawasaki. Good choice on...
Forum: Bass Fishing October 10th, 2006, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By Brendan
baitcaster

Bob La Londe wrote:
"Damifino" wrote in message
The AC500CX has been on sale from Cabelas for a while.

I bought two of these recently and they are pretty good.
Forum: Bass Fishing October 6th, 2006, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Posted By Brendan
Does anyone use Berkley Vanish flouro?

bill allemann wrote:
as far as pure flouro goes, it's one that I've had knot breakage with,
noticeably more than
others like PLine. (knot breakage may have actually been abrasion breaks).
Forum: Bass Fishing October 5th, 2006, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 21
Posted By Brendan
Amazing

3) Do smallmouth bass and Lm bass cross breed?

There is a dam in our area that a Brandvlei/Quaggaskloof and anecdotal
evidence suggests that there are a few hybrids swimming around.

I know that...
Forum: Bass Fishing October 3rd, 2006, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 20
Posted By Brendan
Does anyone use Berkley Vanish flouro?

I've started using it recently and find it quite useful.
Forum: Bass Fishing October 3rd, 2006, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 4
Posted By Brendan
spinnerbaits.

Muskoka Fisherman wrote:
Just wondering do you have lots of different styles and colours of
spinner baits? Or do you have a kit with different skirts in it so
you only have to change the...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 21st, 2006, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 18
Posted By Brendan
Fishing on top?

Karen C. wrote:
I'm sure this is a dumb question, but . . . When is it more beneficial to
use a lure that stays close to the top of the water?

Karen C.

I was fishing with my brother on...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 7th, 2006, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Brendan
Getting married this weekend and going on honeymoon.

Bob La Londe wrote:
"Brendan" wrote in message ...
We just happen to be going on honeymoon to a place called Lake Pleasant
which just happens to...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 6th, 2006, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 9
Posted By Brendan
Getting married this weekend and going on honeymoon.

We just happen to be going on honeymoon to a place called Lake Pleasant
which just happens to have a decent population of large mouth bass. It
is also the pre-spawn.

I'll send the missus off to...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9