Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Salmo
Forum: Fly Fishing February 1st, 2007, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 21
Posted By Salmo
The Compleat Angler

A fair bit of the book is available on-line....I was fortunate to get a copy
of the last issue, more like lucky. I was walking along a street in Halifax
NS and there it was in the window - I wanted...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying January 16th, 2007, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 3
Posted By Salmo
Deer Hair, Tails, Etc

Very unlikely you'll need a whole deer hide, same as I don't need a whole
moose hide. Here's my solution:

I tried to buy Alum - none available locally but I did recall seeing the
ingredients of...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 11th, 2006, 04:54 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 7
Posted By Salmo
polarizing glasses

Blue blockers are useless for picking blueberries :O)....seriously!!!

Keith P.
Forum: Fly Fishing September 28th, 2006, 01:53 PM Posted to alt.flute,alt.flyfishing,alt.folklore,alt.folklore.aromatherapy
Replies: 0
Posted By Salmo
Please help

Please let us know if you prefer the dollars in US, Aussie, or Canadian???
We want to help poor soulslike you, but we need to know the currency.

Father Intha Poorhouse
Church of the Blessed Fleece
Forum: Fishing in Canada August 24th, 2006, 04:33 PM Posted to can.rec.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Salmo
Atlantic salmon

Try www.spawn1.ca

Keith
Forum: General Discussion August 24th, 2006, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 0
Posted By Salmo
Atlantic salmon

Try www.spawn1.ca

Keith
Forum: General Discussion August 2nd, 2006, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 11
Posted By Salmo
Gill Netting For Salmon

You must have some enormous runs to be able to maintain 100% spawning
escapement after using nets to capture fish! Where I live the commercial
fishery was eliminated in 1990 because gill nets...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7