Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Forum: UK Sea Fishing October 15th, 2007, 08:40 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Which Are The Best Reels?

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:58:16 -0700, wrote:

Abu, Daiwa, Shimano, which is the best?They each have their pluses
and they each have their minuses. It's really a case of you...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing October 15th, 2007, 08:35 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Gunwarf quay Portsmouth nice bass viewing

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 16:19:06 GMT, "Cliff"
wrote:

As soon as a posts mentioning the B word appears theb local nob heads get
into the big style for a few easy...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing October 8th, 2007, 10:57 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Gunwarf quay Portsmouth nice bass viewing

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:00:37 GMT, "Cliff"
wrote:

I would say that your post has just killed them all.

I shall check out next year when I am down there next. The fact...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing October 3rd, 2007, 06:32 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Gunwarf quay Portsmouth nice bass viewing

Had a trip down to Pompey this week. Fellas just to say if you get
bored of the shops like I did. Take a walk down to man made water
flow. When you get to the last loch you will notice no fishing...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing September 22nd, 2007, 11:24 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.sea
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Sea fishing - disabled

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:26:57 +0100, "Bill" wrote:

"Jed" wrote in message
Hi All,
Anyone know any...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5