Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joe_Z
Forum: Bass Fishing January 5th, 2010, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 8
Posted By Joe_Z
Season in review

"RichZ" wrote in message
On 12/31/2009 6:24 PM, RichZ wrote:
09 was a pretty good season for me. Here's a...
Forum: Bass Fishing September 25th, 2009, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Joe_Z
Attention Evinrude E-Tec Owners!

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in message
I just found this out, the U.S. Coast Guard has issued a safety
bulletin/product...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 15th, 2009, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By Joe_Z
Hammer Hammer

"Hammer Hammer" wrote in message
i see now ive done that before with jigs i tie 2 jigs to my line after
tieing...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 18th, 2009, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe_Z
lipless crankbaits

"BIG FISH 2006" wrote in message
whats the best gear ratio for lipless cranks when fishing shallow flats
in the...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 12th, 2009, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Joe_Z
Help me out here

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Joe_Z wrote:
Bless you Ken! I have hated Google and thus my virtual...
Forum: Bass Fishing July 11th, 2009, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 7
Posted By Joe_Z
Help me out here

Bless you Ken! I have hated Google and thus my virtual absence. Joe Z is
back!