Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: peterkeviin
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing February 22nd, 2011, 06:33 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By peterkeviin
I have seen those who like a lot of plants...

I have seen those who like a lot of plants growing around them, look at a few rhubarb waters. They look absolutely over four feet and 7 feet high under the shade of the leaf pieces, you can go...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing February 22nd, 2011, 06:31 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By peterkeviin
There is no law against eating coarse fish. What...

There is no law against eating coarse fish. What you need is for the owner of fishing, which is unlikely to be forthcoming with coarse fisheries management agreement. Of a game to take rough fish...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing February 22nd, 2011, 06:29 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By peterkeviin
Reason is that my son would like to have a go at...

Reason is that my son would like to have a go at Pike fish fishing, he only once every other year. Anyway, cut long story short, he is 4 hooked. Lost in the net first, thought of a number 2 dead...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing February 22nd, 2011, 06:29 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By peterkeviin
I have not heard of any research on this, but...

I have not heard of any research on this, but many famous anglers effect seems to indicate that an increase in large river fish eat their signals. They have for some time, so you would think that...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing February 22nd, 2011, 06:28 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By peterkeviin
You need to know how, and why operators clear out...

You need to know how, and why operators clear out before you do anything. You should contact the land agent to consider - from here the proposal is worth exactly what you are paying the price for it.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5