Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: (PeteCresswell)
Forum: General Discussion September 29th, 2011, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By (PeteCresswell)
Outboard Motors: Water vs Air-Cooled?

Per (PeteCresswell):
I've never used or even seen an air-cooled outboard, but I see
them for sale.

They look tb significantly lighter and, I'd guess, more
bulletproof than water-cooled.

But...
Forum: General Discussion September 28th, 2011, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Replies: 1
Posted By (PeteCresswell)
Outboard Motors: Water vs Air-Cooled?

I'm about to shop for a 1.5 or 2 hp outboard.

It's strictly for occasional use on an outrigger canoe when/if I
have to get through a strong tide situation or something goes
amiss and I need to get...
Forum: Catfish Fishing February 7th, 2007, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.boats.paddle,sci.environment,rec.fishing,alt.fishing.catfish
Replies: 1
Posted By (PeteCresswell)
Low dams being removed, modified

Per Garrison Hilliard:
DAYTON - Ohio and other states are removing or modifying many low dams, blamed
for drownings from the churning the structures create in the water.

We have quite a few of...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3