Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gerard
Forum: Fly Fishing December 27th, 2007, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 26
Posted By Gerard
Best reel under $100? Best reel under $50?

boy I sure am found of the cfo, what's wrong with getting used spools for
it?.
wow the old orvis reels were made by hardy in England, or so I've heard,
Hardy always stood high with me for fly...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 8th, 2007, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 53
Posted By Gerard
Soft Hackles

hello mdk77

I thought this was a great great tutorial for the partridge and yellow ,
case you need one.I find it sure helps to watch a good tyer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuqSspUEU4c

thanks...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2