Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jack
Forum: Bass Fishing July 24th, 2011, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 3
Posted By Jack
Dropshot hook help

Please recommend the hook you use for dropshotting.
Due to the water temp in Tn., I am fishing deeper and I am having
difficulty selecting a suitable hook. I have tried the stand-off
hooks. but the...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 6th, 2010, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 10
Posted By Jack
For those who have never seen such a thing...

On Apr 6, 9:19*am, wrote:
On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 05:31:06 -0700 (PDT), Conan The Librarian
wrote:

On Apr 6, 6:59 am,...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 25th, 2010, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By Jack
cozumel fly fishing........

On Feb 24, 7:09*am, "~^ beancounter ~^" wrote:
thanx for the info dave, i will check that out....

On Feb 23, 5:36*pm, DaveS wrote:

On Feb...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 5th, 2010, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By Jack
OT Information

Does anyone know the shelf life of commercially prepared freeze dried
foods? There is no expiration date present that I can locate.

TIA.
Forum: Fly Fishing January 8th, 2010, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By Jack
Hat info

On Jan 7, 4:38*pm, Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
On Jan 7, 3:53*pm, Jack wrote:

Several years ago someone on this group posted a recommendation about
Forum: Fly Fishing January 7th, 2010, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By Jack
Hat info

Several years ago someone on this group posted a recommendation about
a fishing hat called: " The Ultimate Fishing Hat" followed by the
maker's name. My hat, unfortunately, now resides in a lake in...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 20th, 2009, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 17
Posted By Jack
Current River Flow Data

On Oct 20, 12:28*am, DaveS wrote:
On Oct 19, 9:59*am, george9219 wrote:

On Oct 19, 12:24*pm, DaveS wrote:

For...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 14th, 2009, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By Jack
Just another day

On Oct 14, 2:52*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 11:52:26 -0700 (PDT), Frank Reid © 2008

wrote:
I was just asked about falling out of...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 1st, 2009, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 16
Posted By Jack
pbs-the nat'l parks

On Sep 30, 9:33*pm, jeff wrote:
anyone else watching this? *episode 3 had a segment on early 20th
century park travelers and "collectors"...the gehrkes!

jeff

This...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 4th, 2009, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 10
Posted By Jack
How to break a leg without really trying

On Sep 4, 4:37*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Or: How my brand new rubber-soled wading boots became my
brand new rubber-soled canoe tripping boots.

Ridiculous. I'd...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 23rd, 2009, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 0
Posted By Jack
Hook help needed

I am looking for a light wire, straight shank, ringed eye hook that
has the plane of the eye parallel to the plane of the hook bend rather
than at 90 degrees. Size 2 or 4.

Hard to explain but I hope...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 19th, 2009, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 37
Posted By Jack
Bug spray

On Aug 18, 8:02*pm, digitaldougb wrote:
I'm looking for recommendations for a bug spray that's:
1) odorless as possible
2) not gooey or sticky
3) preferably doesn't...
Forum: Bass Fishing August 8th, 2009, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Replies: 17
Posted By Jack
Rich Z - Dropshotting

On Aug 7, 10:14*am, "Bob La Londe" wrote:
Your name has been used in vain over at the Bass Pro Shops forums. *Actually
somebody mentioned you as a possible resource for...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13