Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brownz \(mobile\)
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing March 15th, 2008, 09:23 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 0
Posted By Brownz \(mobile\)
FA : Grice & Young - Avon Royal Supreme III

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170202051958

Nice real, unused, in original box.

Ideal for a collection, or just for use - trotting your local chub / barbel
swim.

I've bought...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing November 26th, 2007, 06:00 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 16
Posted By Brownz \(mobile\)
A bit more advice on pike lure please

The Midnight Rider wrote:
"Derek Moody" wrote in message

The big disadvantages with the coathanger type lures are...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing November 22nd, 2007, 06:18 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 16
Posted By Brownz \(mobile\)
A bit more advice on pike lure please

"Brownz (Mobile)" wrote in message
"Gandalf" wrote in message
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing November 21st, 2007, 06:21 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 16
Posted By Brownz \(mobile\)
A bit more advice on pike lure please

"Gandalf" wrote in message
Oh well I did take a look into the murky world of lures and have
come to the...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing June 7th, 2007, 07:27 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 2
Posted By Brownz \(mobile\)
Licence/permit costs

dave.y wrote:
Anyone know how much I'm likely to have to pay for a licence?
Is it for a year or can you buy a month one? Where from?
Any other cost I should know about?
Thanks

Rod Licence:...
Forum: UK Game Fishing June 4th, 2007, 07:54 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse,uk.rec.fishing.game,uk.rec.fishing.sea,uk.d-i-y
Replies: 1
Posted By Brownz \(mobile\)
So WHAT IS ANGLING?

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember Ian saying
something like:

Coarse...
Forum: UK Sea Fishing June 4th, 2007, 07:54 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse,uk.rec.fishing.game,uk.rec.fishing.sea,uk.d-i-y
Replies: 1
Posted By Brownz \(mobile\)
So WHAT IS ANGLING?

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember Ian saying
something like:

Coarse...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing June 4th, 2007, 07:54 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse,uk.rec.fishing.game,uk.rec.fishing.sea,uk.d-i-y
Replies: 1
Posted By Brownz \(mobile\)
So WHAT IS ANGLING?

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember Ian saying
something like:

Coarse...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing May 15th, 2007, 07:42 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 3
Posted By Brownz \(mobile\)
luninous white albino eels

peakstroller wrote:
I was diving in Wast Water, Wasdale, Cumbria and found thousands of
weird bright white eels about a foot to a foot and a half long. Twas a
night dive and our approaching...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing April 28th, 2007, 12:01 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 2
Posted By Brownz \(mobile\)
What kind of fish is this?

peakstroller wrote:
http://www.pchar.uku.co.uk/whatfish
Feedback most welcome.
Thanks in advance
Dave

Either a sea trout or a rainbow I'd guess.

Looks more like a sea trout from the darker...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing February 9th, 2007, 12:27 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 1
Posted By Brownz \(mobile\)
Nice Boxed Mitchell 300, Spare Spool, 1976

cc READER wrote:
Hi there,
A classic.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150090077325&rd=1&rd=1
ATB

Removed already ....nice...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing January 4th, 2007, 04:03 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 0
Posted By Brownz \(mobile\)
FS : Brand New Fox Bonsai IG Stalking Rod

FS : Brand New Fox Bonsai IG Stalking Rod.

2.25 Test Curve.

Inner Guide model.

6ft Ultra slim high modulus carbon blank.

Fuji Guide.
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing October 5th, 2006, 07:18 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 4
Posted By Brownz \(mobile\)
Goldfish

peakstroller wrote:
Does anyone know where i can fish for Goldfish in the Manchester /
Cheshire area?
Thanks in advance
Dave

The fair ? ;-)

--
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing September 14th, 2006, 08:44 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 3

"Brownz (mobile)" wrote in message
peakstroller wrote:
Many Thanks for identifying my last mystery fish. I...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing September 13th, 2006, 12:46 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 3
Posted By Brownz \(mobile\)
Another mystery fish

peakstroller wrote:
Many Thanks for identifying my last mystery fish. I have another one
caught from an Isle of White commercial fishery that i can't decide if
its an ide, bleak, dace or some...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing August 25th, 2006, 05:12 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 3
Posted By Brownz \(mobile\)
Fishing tackle

wrote:
Ive come across this auction site that allows you to buy, sell, trade,
list items in a classifieds section and even run your own store fronts
without the ususl...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing August 23rd, 2006, 12:22 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 1
Posted By Brownz \(mobile\)
re this group is pants

Ian Hooksem wrote:
Sorry - its holiday time; a lot of people may be away fishing.

As for the candle rig, I think its used for night fishing ........
but if its windy then glowlights work...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17