Old July 31st, 2009, 09:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

Default Fishing Docks

"BIG FISH 2006" wrote in message
We have this lake here in S/W Michigan that has lots of 3-4 lb bass,
most of the fish I catch are the 2-2 1/2 lbers. he only way I can catch
these fish are on docks close to deep water on senko's and tubes, what
other bait do you guys think might catch the bigger fish? or am I
wasting my time on the docks.

Some of my best fish have come from underneath boat docks. I fish tubes,
wacky rigged senko-style lures and T-rigged Zoom Super Flukes.

It seems sometimes that the smaller fish are staged on the outer edges and
the bigger ones are buried way back underneath.
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief