Old April 29th, 2011, 01:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

Default Speaking of Penns Clave- Not your Father's Milheim

On Apr 29, 6:32*am, Gene Cyprych wrote:
Most of you know that the Elk Creek Cafe in Millheim has been enjoying
more than a little success. *I wish the owner well. *It's nice to have
food for people who don't have to have meat an potatoes at every
meal. *Anyway, some additions to Millheim that you may not have been
aware of.: a wine co-op (a place to taste and buy wines from a couple
of PA wineries), a coffee shop, and an art gallery. *Now, here's the
fisherman's part. *The coffee shop is called the "Inglebeanery", and
the art gallery is "The Green Drake Gallery and Arts Center".

Like I said, not your father's Milleim.

Aw, our little town has grown up. Unfortunately, this means the
strippers are gone.
Frank Reid