Old September 22nd, 2005, 04:08 PM
Stephan Carydakis

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the info. I did a bit of searching and what you say seems to be
true. Bit of a problem at low tide.

Steph.

"Craig L." wrote in message

"Stephan Carydakis" wrote in message
Hi All,

Coupla mates and I are taking a 19 footer to Tassie next March for 2

weeks
game fishing. I haven't done any game fishing since I had a boat and

used
take it to Burmagui. Last trip was in 1997.

Anyway's we got a nice place just out of St Helens and plan to launch

from
the Burns Bay south boat ramp. Has anyone fished Tassie or used this

ramp?

Thanks in advance.

Steph.

I haven't been out of the Burns bay, south ramp in years, but I seem to
remember it being a bit dodgy at low tide, a good guide is available on

the
MAST website;
http://www.mast.tas.gov.au/domino/ma...l/fsFacilities

Cheers