Old August 13th, 2011, 05:58 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
georgecleveland

Default Ephoron Leukon

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:50:45 -0700 (PDT), Frank Reid © 2010
wrote:

On Aug 12, 6:59*pm, georgecleveland wrote:
Its that time of year around here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwB1wPY3MLo

Geo. C.

I used to love those things on the Potomac. A true blizzard hatch.
Frank Reid'

Yeah and this was a particularly good one. The video (shot with my
Fuji P&S digital and a headlamp held in my other hand for light) shows
only a tiny fraction of the number of bugs going past. It was like
watching this pale, translucent, amorphous serpent flowing past me
upstream. The still of the net clogged with spinners gives you a
better idea of how thick it was.