Old February 28th, 2006, 11:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Penns Creek

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:53:07 GMT, "Benjamin Turek"
wrote:

I am relatively new to this group, but I see Penns mentioned alot. Whats
the deal guys? Is it really that good? Have I just never noticed because I
fish there and Spruce Creek every week? Just wondering.

Thanks
Ben

Roff has held four claves on Penns (thanks to Tom Littleton). The
first one was very successful with folks taking some nice browns and
bows. If it rains at Penns, especially for a day or so, forget the
fishing. The second clave had rain before and during the week we were
there. Some folks never wet a fly. Others learned they couldn't play
Hearts as well as they thought. And, lots of folks went home two or
three days early because the water was so muddy and fishing was
impossible.

Dave