Old February 22nd, 2006, 10:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Jeff Miller Fishing

jeff

As a collector of estates I guess you will be over at
roanoke River Plantations this weekend. They plan a one day sale of ten
acre lots [ starting at $169,900 each-financing is available if you have
not settled a case this week ] on Feb 25.
call 2526332059 to plan your viewing on the river.--then you could order a
Rybovich sports fisherman and I could come up and polish your fighting
chair. I drove by Rybovich plant last week---five year waiting list

Or if you are not too busy showing off in front of the judge we could try to
catch a trout in April---I might be busy April2 thru10 but otherwise open
to suggestions. If we can get Opie to camp with us on Slickrock he has
all the proper gear and now that he is dry will probably sleep in his own
tent.

Wish we could do Taylor creek in Montana tomorrow--I get the right hand
side going upstream this time as it looked to be easier wading and
certainly held the most fish. Be sure to sneak Mike over there one day--he
will probably get bored pulling big fish out of the Madison.
McIntosh