Old December 21st, 2007, 04:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Halfordian Golfer

Default The Trans-America Water Grid: Not just for the arid west anymore

On Dec 20, 9:45 am, "Wolfgang" wrote:
"Halfordian Golfer" wrote in message

On Dec 20, 7:51 am, "Peter A. Collin"
wrote:
astounded that we do not have a reliable water grid. There is no
excuse. I believe we need a new CCC. Instead of Iraq we build the
water grid.

Great idea. then the whole country could share an enjoy zebra mussels,
spiny water fleas, ruffe gobies, leaping carp, rock snot, VHS disease,
whirling disease, and god knows what else.

Pete Collin

That is quite a leap Pete. These are challenges, nothing more.

One assumes you have never encountered thousands of tons of challenge
rotting on a Lake Michigan beach under the hot August sun.

Moron.

Wolfgang

Yes, in fact, I have. On the other hand I hear the water in the
Muskegon river is crystalline. But, we digress, this discussion is
simply about plumbing. It amazes me that folkes would argue against a
better water management system when we have so many problems with the
one(s) we have.

Your pal,

Halfordian Golfer
Water flows uphill, towards money.