Old February 9th, 2010, 05:24 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
RichZ

Default Fishing OK - Execution, not so much.

On 2/7/2010 8:23 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
Except for our first run, and about an hour in the middle of the day
when it rained a bit we didn't even have to wear our jackets.

I tried to fish on Sunday. It was 11 when I left the house. That's
degrees. Farenheit.

The steady 20mph wind out of the north made it feel a lot colder on the
water though.

Called it quits after 90 minutes. It was all of 18 when we put the boat
back on the trailer.

Came home & watched TV. Saw Joe H pimpin' Rodney's rubber band at some
boat show, somewhere.