Old January 13th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Wayne

Default Custom flies

If these are African, the past quality has been far less than acceptable.
If they are Thai, well, each to his own in how they choose to consider the
reported conditions under which they are tied. If they are the ones like
Englands Flys used to sell and made by poor widows in England, then we'll
send Wayno over to check out the merchandise.
--
Wayne
To Fish is Human...To Release Divine!

"Fintastic" wrote in message
All are hand tied. Flies are tied offshore. Using Mustad or Tiemco

hooks.

"Wayne" wrote in message
et...
I notice he didn't mention if they are "hand tied" flys. They may be

those
cheap machine made imitations!!
--
Wayne (for my custom tied flys at $5/doz. I want 1000 GRHE nymphs with

24k
gold wire and weighted with an oz. of 24k gold wire under the thorax)
To Fish is Human...To Release Divine!

"Tim J." wrote in message

"rb608" wrote...
"Fintastic" wrote...
"The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the Sweetness

of
low
price is forgotten"

A strange choice of aphorisms for a site offering low-price

merchandise
and
a substandard delivery schedule.

Not to mention the cost of advertising.