Old December 28th, 2003, 02:59 PM
Mark Fry

Default Online Carp Accessories ?

"Brownz" wrote in message
Can anyone suggest a reliable fast and well stocked online store for

fishing
bits and bobs ?
I'm just starting out on that rocky road that is learning to fish for carp

!
(Yeah, not the best time of year I know!!)

Cheerz - Brownz
http://fishing.brownz.org/

Hi, I have used two places over the past year which have both proved to be
reliable and helpful. They can be found on the following links:

http://www.swiftys-fishing-tackle.co.uk/catalog/
http://www.tackleshop.co.uk/

I have recently bought some carp tackle myself with the intention of having
a go in the spring. I bought my rods and reels from Dragon Carp, who
advertise in most of the fishing publications. Keep your eye out for their
special offers, two 2.25tc rods for the price of one and the same with their
Carp Kinetics baitrunner reels. That way if you don't take to carp fishing,
it hasn't cost you a fortune, if you do take to it you can always upgrade.
Dragon Carp haven't currently got a web site, but their phone number is;
01246 540140.

Hope you find this of some help.

Good Luck.