Old December 30th, 2004, 12:37 AM
Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)

Bradley with a guitar, have you lost your mind? At least it wasn't a drum
set !!!!

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Hey... I need a crash course in playing the guitar. My kids got'em for
Christmas, and I don't have a clue.

"Joe Haubenreich" rofbmail (at) secretweaponlures (dot) com wrote in
message ...
Sounds good, Rob. I'll even put on some fresh strings on my fiddles at

the
same time I put new line on my reels for the Mid-Tenn Classic. See you

then!

Joe
______________
"Rob Storm" wrote in message
Hey Bob, Charles, and Joe -- Merry Christmas guys, even if I'm a few

days
late
here. I'm sure going to visit the website and stock up. As you know

I'm
real fan --.I'm still using some of the original prototypes from years

and
years ago before the bait had a name. Hope to see you at Center Hill

this
year. Joe, if you'll bring your fiddle, I'll bring a guitar and a

couple
of
french harps.

Family, Friends, Fishing,