Old October 14th, 2005, 02:34 PM
alwaysfishking

Default S.E. PA Fall Faishing

Pennsylvania fishing has been tough lately, at least in the NE area where I
am at. I would suggest downsizing, and fishing ultra slow. Finnesse jigs
have paid off as well as 3 inch senko type baits. GL

"DaJhaDiKiDut" wrote in message
Just wondering if there is anyone out there that fishes Penna. and in
particular S.E. PA and Lake Nockamixon and the Delaware River? I'm looking
for some help on what techniques I should be using this time of Oct.
especially with all the rain and overcast we have these last 7 days.

The last 2 weeks of Sept. and the 1st few days of Oct. I was really doing
well with top waters (chuggers primarily) and unwaited Senko's. Since
then....I've been using jerk baits, suspending stick baits and Texas
rigged worms and I'm not even getting bites! What am I doing wrong or what
can I be doing that I am not doing?

I would appreciate any suggestions anyone might have concerning these
issues.

Thanks for your time,
Scott