Old October 15th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Joe Haubenreich

Default S.E. PA Fall Faishing

When I lived in Secane, Norristown and King of Prussia, PA -- twenty-plus
years back -- I found that bass there went through the same seasonal cycles
as they do down in Dixie. I'm sure the neighborhoods have changed
considerably since then, but bass don't change. You're a few weeks ahead of
us heading toward winter, but maybe you will find some pointers on fall
patterns in Tennessee to be useful. Go to
http://tennesseebassguides.com/tips.html, and then scroll down to find these
articles:

"Crank You[r] Way To Fall Success," by Rick McFerrin
"Fall Patterns For Early Fall Bass," by Tim Mason
"Late Summer/Early Fall Transition Period," by Rick McFerrin
"Fall Transition Bass," by Rick McFerrin
--
Joe Haubenreich
Secret Weapon Lures

"DaJhaDiKiDut" wrote in message
Just wondering if there is anyone out there that fishes Penna. and in
particular S.E. PA and Lake Nockamixon and the Delaware River? I'm looking
for some help on what techniques I should be using this time of Oct.
especially with all the rain and overcast we have these last 7 days.

The last 2 weeks of Sept. and the 1st few days of Oct. I was really doing
well with top waters (chuggers primarily) and unwaited Senko's. Since
then....I've been using jerk baits, suspending stick baits and Texas rigged
worms and I'm not even getting bites! What am I doing wrong or what can I be
doing that I am not doing?

I would appreciate any suggestions anyone might have concerning these
issues.

Thanks for your time,
Scott