Old November 6th, 2008, 12:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mr Opus McDopus--Mark H. Bowen

Default Trout on an early October morning

wrote in message
Here is a video clip of a trout caught last sunday morning. My first
attempt at posting anything like this.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPICOslnrYE

Craig

Are you fishing the private waters at Twin Rivers, on Boone's Fork? There
ued to be a stretch called Wounded Fork that several ROFFians called
Jurassic Park, because the stretches owner had stocked several varieties of
exotic trout, which were stream fed and enormous in size compared to what
they would normally be for that size stream in our part of the country.

I work in Boone at ASU and fish the Wilson Creek water shed and the 181 hyw
area--Steele Creek and Upper Creek.

Op