Old December 15th, 2004, 05:50 AM
RichZ

Default Your ideal fishing trip

1. My ideal trip would have to be shared.

I agree. But I'll even add to it that it has to be shared with my son.

2. The location would have nice scenery with as little evidence of
man as possible.

I don't care much abou the scenery, but I do agree about the lack of
evidence of man. I'd rather fish a rocky drop or a weedbed than a dock
any day of the week. Again, I'll add a little to it. I like to see
wildlife when I'm fishing. Ospreys, eagles, beavers, otters, deer, bear,
etc. Anything but cormorants and mute swans.

3. Generally if I could decide one over the other, I'd rather catch 20
small keepers than 2 or 3 larger ones in the same amount of time. UNLESS
one of those large ones was a real trophy!

I'd rather catch 20 or 30 larger bass.

Oh. Wait. I've pretty much descibed every trip I made to Champlain this
year.