Old December 15th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Charles Summers

Default Your ideal fishing trip

OR...

Float and Fly fishing on Dale Hollow. Oh yeah, I'm close enough to do that
anyway. Wonder what's stopping me?

"Henry Hefner" wrote in message
Warren's thread about best bass trip of '04 started me thinking. What is
your IDEAL bass trip? I would imagine for some it would be big fish,
others numbers, or location, or spending time with friends.

For me, in order of importance:
1. My ideal trip would have to be shared.

2. The location would have nice scenery with as little evidence of
man as possible.

3. Generally if I could decide one over the other, I'd rather catch 20
small keepers than 2 or 3 larger ones in the same amount of time. UNLESS
one of those large ones was a real trophy!