Old December 15th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Charles Summers

Default Your ideal fishing trip

Ok... the NWC is going to have to be on Champlain this year!

Anyone want to second this motion?

"RichZ" wrote in message

1. My ideal trip would have to be shared.

I agree. But I'll even add to it that it has to be shared with my son.

2. The location would have nice scenery with as little evidence of
man as possible.

I don't care much abou the scenery, but I do agree about the lack of
evidence of man. I'd rather fish a rocky drop or a weedbed than a dock
any day of the week. Again, I'll add a little to it. I like to see
wildlife when I'm fishing. Ospreys, eagles, beavers, otters, deer, bear,
etc. Anything but cormorants and mute swans.

3. Generally if I could decide one over the other, I'd rather catch 20
small keepers than 2 or 3 larger ones in the same amount of time. UNLESS
one of those large ones was a real trophy!

I'd rather catch 20 or 30 larger bass.

Oh. Wait. I've pretty much descibed every trip I made to Champlain this
year.