Old March 15th, 2006, 11:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Not THE Joe Smith

"Jeff Taylor" wrote in message

Oh, don't get your panties in such a bunch...

When I saw the headlines, all I could think about was the fact that
someone with the same name on ROFF had been jerking you around. I think
it's funny as do others that have personally e-mailed me...

I realize you are feeling a little defensive these days,

Well, there ARE a lot of guys picking on me.

there are quite a few coming out of the wood work throwing jabs at ya.

See! That's exactly what I just said!

Nothing will change, however I think it shows what kind of online
character you present when people are compelled to call you on your
seeming arrogance, etc...

People are compelled to do all kinds of things for all manner of inscrutable
reasons. For example, you have at best a fuzzy notion of why you started
this thread but you already deeply regret it. Your problem, not mine.
Manufactured ex post facto rationalizations about the myriad swell friends
you've made in the ensuing 120 minutes or so isn't going to change that.
Tough ****.

I have no idea what type of person you are in person or the real world,

And you never will. But, stick around for a while and I'll teach you a bit
about what kind of person YOU are. As a matter of fact, as you can see, the
first lesson has already begun. It isn't pretty, is it?

however you sure come off as a jerk in this forum.

Just trying to make the world a better place, one thread at a time, huh?

Good day,

Die.

Wolfgang