Old March 16th, 2006, 12:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Not THE Joe Smith

"Jeff Taylor" wrote in message

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Jeff Taylor" wrote in message

People are compelled to do all kinds of things for all manner of
inscrutable reasons. For example, you have at best a fuzzy notion of why
you started this thread but you already deeply regret it. Your problem,
not mine. Manufactured ex post facto rationalizations about the myriad
swell friends you've made in the ensuing 120 minutes or so isn't going to
change that. Tough ****.

Wrong, I have no regret for the post,

Bull****. You've gotten yourself mired in your own filth......just like all
the heroes sending you vast numbers of supporting emails have done before
you. Read 'em closely.....when you've got a few days to spare. If you're
half the reader you think you are (and I suspect you are) you'll figure out
eventually that all they're saying is "better you than me."

you however probably wish you were someone different than the online
character you have created?

I am.

I have no idea what type of person you are in person or the real world,

And you never will.

True, I can only hope!

You're absolutely right.......it's all you've got......and there's precious
little reason to suppose it will do you any good.

Die.

No chance!

Guaranteed. You don't think much, do you?

Wolfgang