Old April 14th, 2008, 05:16 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
little canoe

Default Wanting A New Rod

I'm looking for suggestions for a new ultra light/light spinning rod for
trout and panfish. I've been using a Shakespear boron ultralight that is
somewhere around 20-25 years old. They tell me it is worth too much to
risk breaking by continue use now.
What I've seen appears that are pretty good but have cork grips. I like
the lighter and more durable foam? grip.
I have a Shimano Stradic 1000 reel. I'm looking for something even
smaller. I have an old reel somewhere that is half the size believe it
or not, and weight but can't find parts.
Looking for small weight because of arthritis.
Got any ideas on the subjec?