Old August 11th, 2010, 11:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

Default July night tournament

On Aug 10, 4:25*pm, danl wrote:
On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:29:49 -0700 (PDT), Ronnie

wrote:
On Aug 4, 11:47*pm, (John B) wrote:
July night tournament *

At weigh-in Kwong had three fish - but one was a 7.17 pounder. His 9,91
pounds won. My five weighed 7.28 and was second. Third went to Brent -
the only other limit - with 6.37.. Fourth was two bass weighing 2.29.
Very tough night 7 out of 15 fishermen zeroed.

Ronnie

======

Nice finish Ronnie....in a tough tournament!

John *

It was a tough one.

I just got back from Alaska - great halibut and salmon fishing, but
almost my last trip. *Did you hear about the airplane hitting an eagle
while taking off from Sitka Sunday? *I was sitting just over and in
front of the engine that sucked it in just before we achieved air
speed - we stopped about 100 yards short of the end of the runway and
bay. Did I mention I HATE FLYING????

Ronnie

Damn, did they serve extra drinks?

Dan

Four hours later when they brought us another plane the drinks were
free from Sitka to Seattle. I had a few - after a few in the bar
during the wait.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com