Old December 30th, 2004, 02:59 AM
Henry Hefner

Henry Hefner wrote:
Joe Haubenreich wrote:

Merry Christmas from Bob, Charles, Joe, and all the folks at Secret
Weapon
Lures. Maybe we can help make the waning days of this season a little
merrier, and brighten up your new year as well.

From the ranks of ROFB came our first field testers, prostaffers, and
customers. A number of you have promoted us with your fishing buddies and
your local tackle shop dealers, and we really appreciate it. To give
something back, we've sponsored several events ROFB Classics and host its
Web site as well. Now, we'd like to do something for individual members.

Through January 2, we're offering VIP pricing, normally for prostaffers
only, to ROFB members. To take us up on this offer, go to
http://secretweaponlures.com, and click the "ProStaff" button under
"Login"
in the top menu.

User Name: rofb
Password: blackbass

Happy holidays.... and good fishing!

Bob Rickard (founder, Secret Weapon Lures)
Joe Haubenreich
Charles Summers

Thank you for the offer, I just placed an order. I just got a new
digital camera for Christmas, so I hope I'll be on your braggin' board
soon.

Received my lures today, I have to say I expected it to take longer,
since I ordered on a holiday weekend. This is my first real look at
them, and I'm impressed with the quality. I am usually wary of product
photos, knowing how easy it is to touch one up, and knowing that most
put special care into the one bait that gets shown, but except for the
reflected "sunset on the lake" on the blades, mine look every bit as
good as the one pictured. I intend to see that refection soon, though.

THANKS!