Old October 31st, 2005, 12:33 PM
David H. Lipman

Default Fishing question

From: "Stinkweed"

| How do you all feel about fish and release. I love to fish, but I don't
| like to eat the fish so they are released, when I mention this some people
| feels that it is not a nice thing to do. You should fish to eat or not fish
| at all. I'm just curious as to what the opinion of this group is.

I practice Catch & Release and only eat a few fish I catch. There are times I will catch a
fish and give it to another to eat but the vast majority of fish I catch are released.

If one feels a barbed hook cause too much damage, use barbless hooks or use a Dremel or
other file and remove the barb.

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm